Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Updated Stats

Langley at 4 months:
15 pounds (just over 75th %)
25 3/4 inches long (90th %)
with a 16 1/4 inch head (50th%)

She fell asleep waiting on the doctor, but woke up when he came in and smiled and laughed and talked to him. She is such a trooper at the doctor. She only cried during the shots. The nurse even commented how "tough" she was. Such a sweet girl - I teared up during her shots. Thank goodness Josh was there to hold her!

We have the go-ahead to start solids, but I'm not ready. Give me a few weeks. I'm thinking we'll start at 5 months. I need time to mentally prepare for that! She does not seem hungry and is obviously not malnourished so we're waiting. I know the grandparents are thinking I'm crazy by now, but it's been awhile since 2 week old babies were fed cereal. Times are changing :-)

As for the rolling over, we are increasing her tummy time, and being patient. The big kids take a little longer to roll - go figure.

So, she's perfect and acted perfectly, and now we are spending our afternoon with extra cuddling and paci time!

No comments: