- Josh got in the pool with Langley first (so I could take some pictures.) I think she was a little cold at first and thinking "where am I?" but she did not cry and even managed some smiles.
- Josh was so cautious with her. He got a little uptight when some kids came in and starting splashing around. Langley just looked at them with huge eyes.
- I held her and submerged her a little more. Her head got wet, but I didn't put her under. I could tell she would float easily, but she definitely wanted to be held close.
- This one-piece bathing suit is too tight for her. She's worn it a total of 2 times.
- Swim diapers were a good investment.
- There is not a bathing suit on the planet that would allow me to get in front of a camera. God Bless the tankini. If my body ever looks good enough to wear a two piece bathing suit again in my life, I would consider posting it on here to demonstrate a miracle of the Lord.
- All in all, another great first experience with our girl!
The Big Boo Cast, Episode 90
2 hours ago