Saturday, January 22, 2011

End of the Week

I think we are all feeling better!  Langley is still not sleeping normally and does have a snotty nose, but is acting better.  I am definitely feeling better...thank you Lord.  When I was pregnant I thought about how it would be when the baby was under the weather, but you never think about how hard it is when MOMMY is sick.  Note to self:  this is physically and emotionally challenging.

The Mustangs are now 8-9 going into tonight's game.  We have had 4 games in an 8 day period, so that's been a little crazy - as only 1 of those have been at home. 

I realized Langley is in a new stage that has been more difficult for me.  I feel pretty indadequate when it comes to teaching her things and entertaining her these days.  Plus, she's been sick and teething and can switch from an angel to a monster in about .02 seconds.  On top of that, school started again and we've not been in any sort of routine.  So, this has not been my favorite week. 

But, as I type, Langley has been napping since 2 pm, and a Real Housewives of Beverly Hills marathon is on.  So, I will consider it a good afternoon!


"Where's Langley?"

"There she is!"

No comments: