Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Observations/ Info and a Picture

1.  My Nanny rode the slingshot.  You know, the ride where you get shot hundreds of feet into the air?  Yes, yes she did.  We have it on video.  That was in December, now she is planning on ziplining in Mexico this week. 


2.  I have 5 people enrolled in one of my classes.  1 I have never seen, 1 has been once, 1, has been twice, and the 2 girls have been to every class.  We have a very cozy class, 3 people in a room that sits 40. 


3.  I have to be fitted for a bridesmaid's dress this weekend.  I'll probably be in a mood afterwards because of the size they order. 


4.  The first chapter in the text book I use for my class talks about the definition of success.  I teach them that everyone's definition is different, your definition can change, etc.  The same day I had that class, I got home and read Joshua 1:8 during my devotion.  "Do not let this Book of Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.  Then you will be prosperous and SUCCESSFUL."

I guess I need to go back and reteach that section.


5.  I have been on a roll the last few days.  I have done everything on my list(s)!  It helps when a certain 10 month old is being cooperative! 


6.  I took this picture on my phone. 



It is now my screen saver. 


7.  I am so glad that my husband is home for the week!  4 games in 8 days - they are exhausted.  The Mustangs record is now 9-10.


8.  I was told people were have problems commenting on the blog.  I think the word verification wasn't working (I've had that problem trying to comment on other people's blog before.)  If you are able to, leave me a comment just so I know it is working :-)  Or, if it is not working, and you can contact me another way, you can let me know, too!

No comments: