Monday, May 16, 2011

Because Downloading Real Pictures Would Require Some Unpacking


We had 2 showings of our house this weekend and got some positive feedback!  Josh is home and the fence at the new house is completed!  We made our moving plans this morning and now we are crossing things off the never-ending list while Langley naps. 

She is such a character.  She is often running (like in the top picture) or clapping/waving/dancing (like the bottom picture.)

Finally, I want to share something from church yesterday.  The sermon was on Psalm 56, about overcoming fear and realizing you have to have God to do so.  This quote from our pastor stuck out for me:  "It is more important to know where God is than to know where You are."  It was like the Lord said, "hey Rachel, I know you are a little scared about moving and you are trying to control everything you can, but you'll be fine as long as you seek after Me - I am in control.  I know where you are, do you know where I am?" 

In. My. Face.
I love it.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: