Friday, May 6, 2011

Langley Update

Langley is now 14 months old!

She recently started signing "more."

Henry and Langley start going crazy when they hear the garage door open.

We moved up to a size 5 diaper.  Wearing 18-24 months clothes and size 4 shoes.

I tried to get her to color with crayons.  She refused and only wanted to put all the crayons in a pile, then proceed to pile them up in another location.  I, however, colored.

I discovered she does not like potatoes - mashed or baked.  I find this weird.

She loves to open and close doors.  She makes a sport out of grabbing something she knows she is not supposed to have and running off.


She is constantly moving and making messes - but goes to bed well before 8:00 pm when we are home. 


She babbles all the time, but I don't feel like she says many real words at all.  Oh yeah, and my mom swears she was saying "biscuit" yesterday.  Maybe it was "bite?" 

Toddlerhood is hard (confusing, frustrating, exhausting)  for this mommy!  But, I wouldn't change a thing :-)

1 comment:

Ashley Fisher :) said...

she is soooo adorable!