Tales of Basketball, Babies, and Abundant Blessings!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
1. No one ever told me about feeding a toddler. Specifically, the mess. I clean up after her constantly. Constantly. Naked or clothed, messy food or puffs, it doesn't matter. She will make a mess. I am so tired of cleaning up food and spilled milk.
2. Henry pooped in my bed again. I might put him on the market with the house.
3. We had family pictures made this week. For a sneak preview click here.
4. We should have a privacy fence at our new house by the end of the day tomorrow!
5. Moving day is June 3.
6. Quick/Easy/Healthy recipe that even the toddler likes: Whole wheat penne pasta with roasted squash, zuchini, onions, and organic marinara from a jar. Roast the veggies with evoo salt and pepper, add sauce, cook pasta. Top with parmasean cheese.