Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I am so thankful for my mom, grandmothers, mother-in-law, and all the other "moms" I've had in my life.  I was thinking this morning about all my friends moms and how they were so good to me. I hope Langley will have a "momma Karen" or "mama Nancy," maybe even a "momma Trudy" like I did in addition to my real Mom!

Look at this little girl!

 And this little pony tail!


Anyway, today has been nice.  Josh and Henry fixed me cofee and cinnamon rolls this morning and brought them to me in bed.  Total sidenote:  I realized I had never told ya'll that Henry either pooped or brought poop into my bed last week and I didn't know it until much too late.  I can tell you two things for sure;  I was not yelling the word "poop"- it was something a little more harsh- and I completely freaked out.  I took 2 showers, and did 4 loads of laundry between 5 and 7 am.  Also, I threatened Henry's life many many times.

I have felt relaxed and like "pressure's off" for the day.  We went to church and ate Italian food.  Lunch was great.  We did have to inhale our food because Langley threw a fit and we tried to leave before she started throwing her body around.  Real life doesn't stop for Mother's day :-)  We have done some things to prepare for our house going on the market tomorrow and I sat out side to soak up the sun for about an hour and read the paper.  So, it's been nice! 




Things have been very hectic.  Friday I turned in my grades, cleaned out my stuff, left my key and picked up my check at CBC.  I cried as soon as I stepped out of the admin building.  Friday night we attended the athletic banquet.  I cried again because Josh presented Will's family with a framed jersey in honor of Mr. Johnson.  Saturday was graduation.  We are so proud of these guys.


No comments: