1. This was one of those "if I just keep running I won't fall asleep" moments. Langley was such a trooper yesterday as we traveled to Jonesboro for a appliance and furniture shopping/recruiting trip. This picture was taken just before 2 pm. She was asleep in her carseat in 30 seconds. I really was proud of her behavior and attitude yesterday!
2. This is tonight after a bath waiting to read books. She had a crazy day today since we had a moving sale, emptied out our living area besides for a TV and some accent tables, and had people in and out.
* One day I will actually use my camera instead of my phone to take pictures.
* I have a sty in my eye AGAIN - 2nd one in 3 weeks. Annoying.
* Tomorrow is our last Sunday at Conway's First Baptist. Sad. I will miss worshipping with this body of believers so much!
* Langley's foot grew overnight. Yesterday she wore a size 4 shoe, today I couldn't get her foot in a single pair of shoes. I had to buy her some size 5's at Target so she wouldn'tbe barefoot at church tomorrow! Her feet still turn in and they are pretty chubby, so she can't do a lot of the cheap sandals because they make blisters. I like the Circo version of pedi-peds, they work really well for her right now since they aren't too structured.